PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you register for an account, or make an enquiry through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Account Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Account Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Account Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Account Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
“API Client” means B2see Video’s software application using YouTube Data API v3 for the purposes of uploading videos into YouTube on behalf of B2see Video’s users.
“User” means a Customer of B2see Video
- By using the API Client Users are agreeing to be bound by YouTube’s Terms of Service at https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms
- Before access to the API Client features and functionality is granted all Users must first agree to this policy. The process to do so is displayed in the User’s B2see Video web portal Social Media Accounts settings page.
- The API Client uses YouTube API Services.
- To perform its function the API Client requires Users to input their YouTube account credentials to satisfy YouTube’s authorisation process. The Users credentials are not stored by the API Client’s database. To remain authorised the API Client’s database stores the User’s YouTube UserId, AccessToken, RefreshToken, and RefreshToken expiry date. Upon expiry the API Client refreshes the authorisation with YouTube and is granted a new RefreshToken and expiry date to store.
- To perform its function the API Client does not share any User’s YouTube User information with either internal or external parties.
- The API Client does not allow third parties to serve content, including advertisements.
- The API Client does not store, access or collect (or allows third parties to do so) information directly or indirectly on or from users’ devices, including by placing, accessing or recognizing cookies or similar technology on users’ devices or browsers.
- Because the API Client uses Authorized Data, in this case User Credentials to link the B2see Video platform to the Users YouTube account, and in addition to the normal procedure for deleting stored Social Media Account User credential data in the User’s B2see Video web portal Social Media Accounts settings page, Users can revoke the API Client’s access to your YouTube User data via the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
- Because the API Client uses Authorized Data Users may contact B2see Video Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or complaints about the API Client’s privacy practices.
HOW WE USE GOOGLE DATA
To allow the b2see.co.uk platform to upload videos to YouTube on your behalf we require you give consent to the b2see.co.uk platform having access to upload videos to your desired YouTube account.
Through the Settings->Social Media accounts menu within the Portal you may link a Google Account to which you’d like us to upload Videos on your behalf. You’ll be taken through the Google Auth process that will clearly lists that our application requests permission to “Manage your YouTube videos”. Once consent has been given this will allow us to obtain a Google Auth Token on your behalf which will allow us to upload videos to your linked account.
We DO upload video’s to the linked account on your behalf. Linking a Google Account is for the sole purpose of uploading video’s to YouTube. We DO store a token and a refresh token that allows us to use the YouTube Data V3 API to upload Videos. We do store your Google Client ID, and the Google Account name to be displayed in the Portal to enable users to clearly see which Google Account has been linked to their Portal account.
We DO NOT list, store, delete, or edit any existing videos within the linked account. We DO NOT request or access to, store, or edit any other Google Data such as Contacts, Google Calendar, Google Drive or any other Google Service.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
B2see Video Limited, 51 Evelyn Road, Wimbledon, London SW198NT